Friday, November 20, 2009

OK I know... It has been a long time since I last filled anyone in on my life. Right now I am subbing whenever I can. We did so much this summer after I graduated. A trip to Seattle, a trip to Oregon, and a great Football season for both Alex and Peyton. They both wore Mark's (and my Uncle Larry's) number #33. And I was so proud of both of them. Alex recovered several fumbles and ran one of them back for a TD. Peyton started off a bit timid, but after a few games really got into it and carried the ball a few times himself. Mason has lost all four of his front teeth an celebrated his THEVENTH birthday. Mark has been working constantly... and several hours of overtime later we are finally getting caught up with all the old bills, just in time for Christmas. We took a quick weekend trip to Idaho and attended Mark's sister's wedding. It was beautiful and so we all of my boys. Pics to come!!!

1 comment: